Gift Guide: Holiday Gifts Under $30
With the holidays right around the corner, I get so excited because it means its time to start picking out gifts for my family and friends! I've got my mom the handbag lover, my sister the shoe lover, my dad (who tbh has everything he needs and says he doesn't want gifts, but i'm sure a belt won't hurt), and my best friends who's tastes are as different as can be.
It can be tough to balance out getting gifts for others and making sure I don't break the bank, especially as I try to save up the money while moonlighting as a developer and full-time student. I've put together a variety of lovely gifts under $30 that might be right up your alley. They're both sweet and inexpensive! I think Etsy will be my #1 destination for gifts, especially for friends, this year because of the variety of goodies available and the creativity!
2. My Little Book of Big Ideas ($16) - Shopbop
3. Coordinate Necklace ($18) - Etsy (original - this store is on a break but may be back soon!, similar)
4. Brow Rescue Set ($25) - Macy's
5. Wire Name Necklace ($25) - Etsy
6. Pencil Sets ($12) (assorted) - Shopbob
7. Kick Ass Coffee Mug ($13) - Etsy
8. OPI Gift Sets - Ulta